TPL Logistics Limited (“TPL Logistics”) recognises the importance of protecting your personal data; for this reason, TPL Logistics adopts specific policies and security measures to protect your personal data.
The website withrider.com (“Website”) and its contents are designed, operated and maintained by TPL Logistics Limited with its registered office on 12th Floor, Centrepoint, off Shaheed e Millat Expressway, Adjacent KPT Interchange Flyover, Karachi – 74900.
In addition to those defined words and expressions, references to: “personal data” means any data/ information that we have obtained from you or third parties in connection with a service or product provided to you that is held now or at any time in the future by us.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THE POLICY
3. DATA WE COLLECT
When you visit our website, we may collect the following information from you:
Online and electronic interactions with us including this websites, mobile applications and third party social networks (e.g. Facebook/Twitters etc). Furthermore, name, job title, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postal code, preferences, interest and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Details of all orders entered by yourselves including customer information.
Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- 3.1. REGISTRATION AND PROFILE INFORMATION
We may collect your personal information such mobile phone number and your pin code so that you may be able to use all the features of the website.
- 3.2. SENSITIVE DATA
“Sensitive information” is a subcategory of personal information which may include information or opinion about an individual.
- 3.3 COOKIES
4. PERSONAL DATA OF ANYONE UNDER 18
We would like to further inform you that TPL Logistics does not collect personal data from anyone under the age of eighteen. Other than order details entered by a merchant. We kindly ask those who are under the age of eighteen to not proceed with the insertion of their personal data and to ask adults to proceed with the required procedures.
5. PROTECTION OF CONFIDENTIAL DATE/INFORMATION
If you do choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured that such information is kept in secured databases. We may use anything we know about you to help us serve you better. We may use it, and disclose it to our affiliates and others, for any purpose allowed by law.
6. STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA/ INFORMATION
We store your data/information in a number of ways including electronic systems and devices; in telephone recordings and/ or in paper files.
7. DISCLOSING YOUR DATA/INFORMATION
Information may be disclosed by us for the following reason as set forth below but not limited to:
- 7.1 We may use the information we collect for analytical purposes, and to assist us in improving our processes, products and services.
- 7.2 We may use your information to evaluate your request for TPL Logistics ‘s products and/ or services.
- 7.3 To use for internal record keeping.
- 7.4 To confirm the authenticity of your profile(s) to enable us further proceed with your transaction.
- 7.5 To confirm whether any claims, illegal act or breach of law, if any has been charged against you in the past to protect our interest.
- 7.6 TPL Logistics may provide your personal data to its affiliates or related companies for legitimate business purposes.
- 7.7 TPL Logistics may disclose your personal data if it is required to do so by law or if, in TPL Logistics good faith judgment, such legal disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes or respond to any claims. In the event of a full or partial merger with, or acquisition of all or part of TPL Logistics by another company, the acquirer would have access to the information maintained by that TPL Logistics, which could include personal data.
- 7.8 TPL Logistics may engage service providers, agents or contractors to provide services on its behalf, including administering of TPL Logistics Website and services available to you. These third parties may come to access or otherwise process your personal data in the course of providing these services.Information may be disclosed to the extent that such disclosure is required by law, regulations or court order. Furthermore, we do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to others. We may give general statistics about our customers, sales, and related site information to other companies however these statistics will not include any information that personally identifies you, unless we have said otherwise in this policy.
8. RETENTION OF DATA/ INFORMATION
TPL Logistics will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the stated purpose, taking into account also our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services, and comply with legal requirements under applicable laws. This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we collect is no longer required in this way, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
9. WEBSITE LINKS
11. CONTACT US
For more details, Click Here
We are committed to resolving any complaints you may have regarding Our Website; please contact us at any time, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org